Celebrate Christmas in Santa Claus, Indiana. The Christmas countdown is always on in the Town of Santa Claus! And, although we love the holiday season, summer provides tons of festive fun, too. So, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with 25 ways to celebrate Christmas, even during the summer.
Have a blast during your vacation to Santa Claus, Indiana, with these fun activities.
Here are 25 ways to celebrate Christmas:
- Tell Santa your “Christmas in July” wishes at the Santa Claus Christmas Store.
- Chat with an elf on the North Pole Network at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Ride through winding trails during your horseback adventure at Santa’s Stables.
- Relish summer nights under the stars by camping at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
- Host a family reunion at Mistletoe Manor; bring aunts, uncles, cousins, and more!
- The towering Christmas tree inside Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari makes a great family photo op.
- Cast a line to see what’s biting when you stay at Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort.
- Pick up a personalized ornament at the Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop.
- Share some eggnog taffy from Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Take a photo with a Santa statue around town and tag #SantaSelfie.
- Relax at the pool at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages, or let the little ones play at Elf Park.
- Write a letter to Santa inside the original Santa Claus Post Office at the Santa Claus Museum & Village. Every letter gets a reply in December!
- Stay in a charming vacation home like The Holiday House or Holiday Guest House Suites.
- Try a “Dirty Frosty” sundae at Frosty’s Fun Center.
- Send a postcard from the Santa Claus Post Office – the only one in the world with Santa’s name.
- Enjoy delicious frozen hot chocolate at Santa’s Candy Castle, or attempt the avalanche challenge.
- Surprise that hard-to-buy-for person in your life with a festive gift from Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop.
- Take the fast lane at Santa’s Express Zip Lines.
- Browse tons of specialty toys at Santa’s TOYS.
- Browse through decades of letters written to Santa on display at the Santa Claus Museum & Village.
- Spend a night at Santa’s Lodge and wake up with breakfast at St. Nick’s Restaurant.
- Make a s’more over an open fire using Santa’s favorite snack… cookies!
- Practice your swing at Christmas Lake Golf Course.
- Admire the Christmas-themed street names throughout town. Can you find Candy Castle Lane?
- Find the perfect tree topper at the Santa Claus Christmas Store; it’s never too early!
Check out the local accommodations in and near Santa Claus, Indiana, to extend your stay for even more holiday fun this summer.