Share an evening with your family enjoying the nostalgic atmosphere which can only be found at a drive-in theatre.
Nestled in the hills of southern Indiana, the Holiday Drive-In has been a local favorite for over 60 years now. With fewer than 400 drive-ins still in operation in the United States, the area is proud to have this piece of history supported by locals and visitors alike.
The 2018 seasons kicks off Friday, April 13, 2018.
Five reasons you should head to the Holiday Drive-in:
- Every night is a double feature at the Holiday Drive-In. Enjoy two movies for the price of one. Find out what’s playing here.
- Low ticket prices – only $9.00 for adults and $5.00 for kids ages 4-11.
- Snuggle up with blankets in the back of your truck, or spread out on the lawn. Either way, you’re guaranteed to be comfy!
- Snacks make the movie experience complete. A full snack bar is available to browse, or you can pack your own snacks.
- Drive-in movie theatres are a reminder of classic Americana and nostalgic feelings. Pass on the drive-in tradition to your children and loved ones.
The Holiday Drive-In is located in Reo, Indiana, and is open April – September. View current business hours here.