Breakfast isn’t called the most important meal of the day for nothing. It’s no secret that fueling up before a long day of fun is crucial.
But it’s also one of the easiest meals to skip.
It’s especially difficult to make sure your family gets a quality breakfast when you are traveling or in a new town. Luckily, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve compiled a list of local breakfast spots that will keep your family full.
- The whole family will love having breakfast at Frosty’s Fun Center. You can even start the fun early in the day with a few arcade games.
- New Boston Tavern is a local favorite. This place may be known for their pork chops, but their giant, homemade pancakes are pretty tasty, too.
- Prepare for an activity-filled day with breakfast at St. Nick’s Restaurant inside Santa’s Lodge. You will definitely leave with a full belly from this all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
- Golf courses are the perfect breakfast spots because they are open early! Start your day at The 19th Hole or The Rustic for breakfast, and maybe you’ll have time to fit nine holes in while you’re there!
- Jenks Pizza might be known for pizza, but they’re serving up breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily! Only seven minutes from Santa Claus, Indiana, you can expect breakfast sandwiches, omelets, and biscuits and gravy from Jenks Pizza every morning.
- Familiar chains like Subway and Denny’s are some other great options available. It’s comforting and convenient to stop at these restaurants you may have visited before.
Now that you don’t have to worry about breakfast, sleep in a little longer and take it easy. Your family will enjoy breakfast at any of these options.
You can check out other local dining options here.
For the low down on what time restaurants and attractions open, click here.