*Update May 18, 2018*
- Rumours: A Fleetwood Mac Tribute concert is sold out!
- The Lincoln Land Done Fest will be rescheduled due to rain. No event on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
Here’s your guide to making this month a-MAY-zing!
May Fun and Festivals:
- Pack a picnic and enjoy country views while sipping local wine. Visit local wineries, Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery, on Saturdays for live entertainment.
- Honor Abe by donning your stovepipe hat during Mr. Lincoln’s Neighborhood 5K at Lincoln State Park. The proceeds from this run benefit the Friends of Lincoln State Park.
- Community Safety Day was rescheduled due to weather. Get ready to mingle with local heroes, and the specialty equipment they use to keep our communities safe, on May 12, 2018, in Santa Claus.
- Whether you’re an experienced drone pilot, you’ve never seen one up close, or you’re somewhere in between, the Lincoln Land Drone Fest is for you! Pilots are invited to enter in the Santa Claus Cup Drone Race. Beginners will enjoy the golf ball drop and live demos. Learn more here.
- Lincoln Amphitheatre kicks off the 2018 season on May 19, 2018, with Rumours: A Fleetwood Mac Tribute!
- The Spring Heritage Days Rendezvous is a two-day event that will take you back in time. Costumed interpreters and an encampment offer an authentic pioneer experience the whole family will love.
- Experience life like Lincoln at the Living Historical Farm inside Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. The farm is open Wednesdays through Sundays until Memorial Day, and daily after that.
This month is packed with family-friendly fun.