Autumn is on its way, and we’re ready to embrace the cooler temps, the changing leaves, and pumpkin spice!
September brings ideal weather for fun, fall festivals and outside activities, including Family Fall-O-Weekends!
Friday, September 1, 2017 – Monday, September 4, 2017
- A show you won’t want to miss! Saturday, September 2, 2017, the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra presents A Tribute to the Legendary Movie Music of John Williams.
- Live music, a beer and wine garden, and fun for the whole family! Everyone will get their groove on at Blues on the Rock music festival Sunday, September 3, 2017.
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari is open on Labor Day from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm CT!
Friday, September 8, 2017 – Sunday, September 10, 2017
- Beginning Thursday, September 7, 2017, and going on through Saturday, September 9, 2017, the 50th Annual Dale Fall Festival has tons of new additions and the same favorites that keep crowds coming back year after year.
- On Saturday, September 9, 2017, the Lincoln Amphitheatre is hosting a complimentary wine tasting by the wineries of the Hoosier Wine Trail before An Innocent Band: A Tribute to the Music of Billy Joel, a winning combination!
Friday, September 15, 2017 – Sunday, September 17, 2017
- The Chrisney Fall Fest begins Thursday, September 14, 2017, and runs through Saturday, September 16, 2017. Expect kids rides, various sports tournaments, live music, a beer garden, pork chop and chicken dinners, and so much more at this festival!
- Halloween Weekends at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort begins Friday, September 15, 2017. Stay and play every weekend through October 28, 2017.
- Start your Saturday, September 16, 2017, with the On the Hill 5K at the Saint Meinrad Archabbey. After the 5K, enjoy a pancake breakfast hosted by the Knights of Columbus.
- At the 13th Annual Bluff City Pow Wow on Saturday, September 16, 2017, and Sunday, September 17, 2017, you can look forward to two days of celebrating the Native American Culture with activities including drumming, flute playing, storytelling, and more.
Friday, September 22, 2017 – Sunday, September 24, 2017
- On Friday, September 22, 2017, and Saturday, September 23, 2017, attend the 7th Annual St. Meinrad Rocks Fest. The music festival is family-friendly and has concessions, a beer garden, and kid’s activities.
- Happy Halloween Weekends at Holiday World is a seasonal event you don’t want to miss! You can experience seasonal specialties along with the rides you love every Saturday and Sunday from Saturday, September 23, 2017, through Sunday, October 29, 2017.
- Kid’s Days is an ongoing event every Sunday at Pumpkins & More Farm Market. Stop by the farm market every Sunday for hayrides, pumpkin checkers, pumpkin painting, and more!
Saturday, September 30, 2017
- If you’ve never been to Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, take advantage of Fee Free National Public Lands Day on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
- Don’t miss the last show of the season at Lincoln Amphitheatre. Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels take the stage on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
Local wineries, Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery & Distillery, have live music on Saturday afternoons.
Find outdoor adventure at Santa’s Lodge. Santa’s Express Adventure Package is available every Saturday and Sunday through September.
We can already taste the sweet, fall festival treats, and hear the squeals of joy. Your family will love making memories at all of the events and activities in Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.
Check out all of the amazing events happening in September 2017 on our events page.