Santa Claus, Indiana and Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home not only offer family-friendly activities everyone can enjoy, but also budget-friendly prices so you can enjoy more! Starting in the spring, this destination is full of family fun. Find out how much activities cost and what you can do for free.
There are tons of FREE things to do, that don’t cost anything:
- See how many Santa statues your family can spot around town
- Santa’s Candy Castle is FREE to tour, but don’t be surprised if you just have to purchase a frozen hot chocolate before you leave
- Tour the Santa Claus Museum & Village and write a letter to Santa in the town’s original post office
- Visit the Colonel Jones Home, Lincoln’s merchant employer
- Take a self-guided tour of Saint Meinrad Archabbey, one of only two remaining in the United States
- Take your picture in front of the famous Santa Claus Post Office
- Wine tastings are complimentary at local wineries:
- It’s always free to browse! Check out souvenir and gift items at these local shops:
- Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop
- Santa Claus Christmas Store
- Saint Meinrad Archabbey Gift Shop
If your family is craving more, see how much you can do for $5 or less:
- Purchase a kid’s ticket for a double feature at Holiday Drive-In for only $5.
- Treat the little ones to a ride with Foxy the pony at Santa’s Stables for only $5
- The cost is only $5 for adults and $3 for kids to tour Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum
For $10 or less your family can:
- Entrance to Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial is $10 per family AND your pass is good for seven days!
- Purchase an adult ticket for a double feature at Holiday Drive-In for only $9 – for TWO movies! And, you’re allowed to bring your own picnic!
- Indiana residents may enter Lincoln State Park for $7. Visitors from out-of-state may enter Lincoln State Park for $9.
Wait, there’s still more:
Interested in hitting the links? You can play a round of 18 holes with a cart for as little as $25/person at the Christmas Lake Golf Course. (cost depends on season/day)
Your General admission ticket gets you in to TWO parks, each containing some of the world’s best wooden coasters and water coasters! AND, on top of that they offer:
- FREE Parking
- FREE Sunscreen
- FREE Wi-fi
- FREE Soft drinks