Vacations are the sprinkles of life, giving us a couple of days to get away from work and stress. What’s the one thing that could make that even better? Enjoying the comforts of a home while you’re on vacation.
That’s exactly why we love vacation rentals! They are the home away from home when you’re looking for some R&R.
Check out these vacation rentals that can be your next home away from home:
- The Holiday Guest House Suites are located just outside Santa Claus, about six minutes from Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari. Families will appreciate the spacious kitchens. And, the patios and decks are perfect for reminiscing about memorable moments from your trip.
- Families looking for a peaceful country retreat will love the Wilmes Farmhouse. The 1900s farm house is renovated and sleeps up to 14 guests! The farm house rental includes a washer and dryer, which will come in handy with that many people! Enjoy the southern Indiana sunset from the swing on the front porch of the house.
- Blackhawk Creek is a spacious vacation rental located in the quiet countryside just outside of Santa Claus. Enjoy your morning coffee or after dinner drink in the gazebo overlooking a lake on the property. The home sits on a working family farm, and you might even see deer or wild turkeys, too!
- The firepit, grill, and covered picnic area make The Holiday House an ideal vacation rental for those that enjoy flame-kissed foods. The ranch style home sleeps up to 10 guests, and it’s Christmas themed. The Holiday House is also located within walking distance of several stores and shops in Santa Claus.
- NorthStar Vacation Rental is located across the street from Holiday World & Splashin‘ Safari, it doesn’t get closer than this! In addition to convenience, this vacation rental also includes a fire pit. The charming interior is decorated with an eclectic mix of antiques and modern décor.
When you’re planning your next vacation, don’t forget about these adorable vacation rentals that will feel like your home away from home.
Discover more overnight accommodations near Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.