The temperatures are rising this time of the year, but the prices are not!
Looking to get away to enjoy summer sites while avoiding the peak-season crowds? Late April and all of May are certainly the months to visit.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW DEALS YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT FOR A SPRING GETAWAY:
- Fly through the air on Thunderbird, ride the HallowSwings, and more at Holiday World. Visit opening weekends, April 29 – May 7, for smaller crowds and savings on Holiday World general admission; check out ticket prices here.
- Or, wait for Splashin’ Safari to open on May 11 so you can slide down the Jungle Racer or lounge in the Bahari Wave Pool. Of course, you can visit as many times as you’d like too!
- Get 10% off a three-night stay at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages through May 25, 2017. This family favorite offers fishing, an outdoor pool, playgrounds, and more!
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort opens this weekend, April 28 – 29, and is offering two great deals – stay in a Holiday Cottage for two nights and receive half off of the second night, or stay in a Rudolph’s Christmas Cabin for two nights and receive half off the second night. Click here for Opening Weekend Specials.
- The horses are waiting at Santa’s Stables. Save $5 on a trail ride with the travel deal found here.
- Get your ‘smores on at Lincoln State Park. Campers can save 25% Sunday nights through Wednesday nights until May 24.
- Take advantage of special savings at our newest lodging, Lincoln Pine Lakefront Resort. Offering a “First Season Discount” of 15% (2 night minimum stay, 3 nights during holidays), you relax in cabins honoring Lincoln’s life in Spencer County.
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari now offers Pick Your Price Online E-Tickets, offering great savings for family fun.
Local deals and discounts change throughout the year so don’t miss out; check our Travel Deals page, and check it often!