Take a look at some of the places your family can experience for free during your summer trip!
Five Free Places to Visit:
1. Nostalgic candy from days gone by, collectible PEZ dispensers, and more fun souvenirs fill the shelves at Santa’s Candy Castle.
2. Admire the gigantic (22-feet tall!) historic Santa Statue, find out how the town came to be, and step inside the Santa Claus Church at the Santa Claus Museum & Village.
Bonus Tip: You can write a free letter to Santa and will receive a reply!
3. Tour the Colonel Jones Home and learn about the man who once employed Abe Lincoln. By appointment only. Find more information here.
4. A Santa statue (perfect photo-op!) greets you as you make your way into the Santa Claus Post Office. Mail your letters from the only post office in the world with the Santa Claus name
5. Explore the living historical farm, check out the Visitor’s Center, or take a hike at Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial.