Some days you just crave a good, juicy burger. You may like it loaded with all the fixin’s or a plain Jane type.
“I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes”
~ Jimmy Buffet
Five spots to grab a burger:
- The Chateau: try the Chateau burger, a local favorite. This specialty comes with American and Swiss cheese plus bacon.
- New Boston Tavern: bring your appetite and order the ½ Pounder Angus Beef Burger. You won’t be disappointed.
- St. Nick’s Restaurant: this half-pound ground chuck patty is served on a grilled corn-dusted Kaiser bun.
- The Rustic: grab a burger here and pair it with homemade potato chips. Don’t forget to order the dipping sauce!
- Fat Daddy’s Grill & Chill: order the “Porky Pig” and you’ll get a burger with cheese, bacon, and their special smoked BBQ pork plus BBQ sauce and any other condiment to top it off.
Find a list of all local restaurants, with locations and menus, here.