Soon, the leaves will turn golden and crunch under your boots. There will be a crisp chill on your face. The sweet smell of fresh apples and smoky bonfires will fill the air. All the things that make you feel warm and giddy inside will soon return.
Get ready for the season of pumpkins, warm drinks, and colorful leaves with these 5 fall ideas.
- Fall and camping go together like pumpkin and space! Everyone in the family – from mummies and daddies to the little ones (monsters or not!) will love to go camping at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort and Lincoln State Park.
- Go to a corn maze with friends. Luckily, Holiday World has their Happy Halloween Weekends every Saturday and Sunday until October 26. So, grab a pal and explore!
- Make sure to drink lots and lots of hot (or cold!) chocolate. Visit Santa’s Candy Castle on Saturdays and Sundays to try their famous frozen hot chocolate or any of their 33 gourmet flavors of hot cocoa.
- Kick off the fall by experiencing one of these unique autumn festivals, there are lots to choose from!
- Even if you’re not a big outdoorsy person, fall can make you enjoy hiking. Forests are works of art when the leaves start changing. Plus, it gives you a reason to pack up a picnic basket or backpack with sandwiches and snacks. Lincoln State Park and Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial are just 5 miles from Santa Claus, Indiana, and the perfect place to take a hike.
Now, go create magical family memories! If you need a place to stay, we’ve got you covered. Discover the various places to stay from cabins and cottages to hotels and bed and breakfasts. And keep an eye on the next season… Christmas! Start your planning for the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration.
Have a question or planning a family reunion and need group assistance? Send us a message.