Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. How are you planning to celebrate the sweethearts in your life?
From traditional flowers to a fabulous feast for two, here’s where to find just what you’re looking for throughout the Santa Claus, Indiana, area!
6 Sweet Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Say it with flowers. You can’t go wrong with a beautiful bouquet. And you’ll find perfectly arranged options—plus, unique gifts—at Beloved Farms, Beverly J. Ellen, and Dale Farm Market.
- Toast your Valentine. A bottle of wine makes a wonderful gift for Valentine’s Day. And a visit to one of the area’s wineries—Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery and Pepper’s Ridge Winery—makes a great date! (Check out live music at Monkey Hollow on February 11 and 12.)
- Take a trip for two. Get away to Corner House Bed & Breakfast for a restful and romantic weekend. Don’t forget to grab a bottle of wine from nearby Pepper’s Ridge Winery!
- Enjoy a sweet feast. Feeling fancy? The Valentine’s Day Supper Club at Back 9 Grill is serving up a chef-prepared three-course meal. Have more casual tastes? Check out good eats throughout the area—from pizza to pork chops and everything in between!
- Celebrate EVERYONE you love. Beloved Farms is hosting two sweet events in honor of Valentine’s Day! On February 18, start the day with a Galentine’s Brunch (including mimosas and wreath-making). Then grab your special someone for a Valentine’s Date Night of dinner, dancing, and more!
- Remember the littlest sweethearts. The little Valentines in your life deserve to be recognized, too. And Santa’s TOYS has tons of ways to show them just how special they are—from a new plush friend to educational gifts!
Plan Now for Summer Fun
Want to give your Valentine a gift he or she will really love? Give them the gift of planning ahead for summer vacation! Check out our 2023 Vacation Guide to start building your itinerary.