The Santa Claus Christmas Celebration is a town-wide celebration spanning the first three weekends of December. Many area businesses and organizations will host events and special activities to celebrate the festive season. Find out what you won’t want to miss and what to add to your family’s bucket list!
Christmastime in Santa Claus, Indiana
- Experience the shining story of Rudolph while driving through the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
- Every year, a new holiday postmark is designed by a local high school art student as part of an annual contest. The 2021 postmark design can be seen here.
- Chase the chill away with one of the 35 hot cocoa flavors available at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Start the day with Breakfast with Santa at the Historic Santa Claus Campground.
- Going to a holiday party and need the perfect gift? Pick up a bottle of wine at Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery.
- Shop handmade gifts at the massive Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show at the Heritage Hills Middle School Gym.
- Santa Claus is in town… visit with him at the Santa Claus Christmas Store or Santa Claus Haus and take home a picture.
- Take the Santa Claus Flyer Train Ride and help deliver Santa’s nice list to the elves!
- Ooh and aah over Balloon Twisting—and pick your favorite design to take home—Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop.
- Santa’s Elves have been responding to letters since the 1930s! Write your letter at the Santa Claus Museum & Village or mail your letter by December 18, 2021, to receive a reply by Christmas.
- Enjoy the Lincoln Boyhood Drama Association’s presentation of the classic holiday story, “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
- Warm-up by the fire while roasting chestnuts at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Drive through the beloved Festival of Lights inside Christmas Lake Village.
- In Rockport, stroll through 13 Lincoln-era replica cabins inside Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum during the Treemendous Christmas in the Village.
- Watch the skies over the town of Santa Claus light up with Christmas Fireworks.
- Eat, drink, and be merry when you learn about the wine that compliments your holiday meal at Pepper’s Ridge Winery.
- Itching for a holiday festivity that ignites your competitive side? Then the Nightmare Before Christmas Golf Scramble at Christmas Lake Golf Club is for you.
- Don’t miss the annual Santa Claus Christmas Parade. Admire the Christmassy floats and collect candy with loved ones!
Explore Holiday Packages
No need to limit your visit to just one day! Book a holiday package during the Christmas season to make the most of the various special events and activities with your family and friends.
- Book a Christmas package at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages to receive a coupon to drive through the Santa Claus Land of Lights for a blissful family weekend getaway.
- Enjoy a buffet-style Christmas dinner with Santa when you book a Christmas package at Santa’s Lodge.
- Have a private visit with Santa when you choose Rudolph’s Christmas Package at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort.
- Big families or groups of friends will love Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort. The Christmas package includes a ticket to the Santa Claus Land of Lights!