What’s on your Christmas shopping list this year?
Festive décor to deck your halls?
Unique handmade gifts for an equally unique someone?
Incredible crafts and tasty treats made by talented artisans?
You’ll find all that and so much more at the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show on December 14, 2019, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm CST!
What to Expect
The Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show is part of the annual Santa Claus Christmas Celebration, a town-wide event held over the first three weekends in December.
This year’s show brings more than 90 vendors together under one roof for one-stop-shopping at Heritage Hills Middle and High Schools in Lincoln City. And it’s all indoors, so even if there’s wintry weather, it won’t put a damper on the festivities!
Grab the whole family and come out to shop an amazing selection of handmade holiday décor, jewelry, wood art, food, and other great items from local artisans.
When you work up an appetite from all of the shopping, specialty coffee, snacks, and walking tacos will be available for purchase on site.
5 More Fun Christmas Activities
The three-weekend Santa Claus Christmas Celebration offers a packed schedule of events. Here are five more activities your family will love:
- Santa Claus Christmas Parade. Take a break from shopping at the Santa Claus Arts & Crafts Show to see the sights and sounds of this annual holiday spectacle.
- Santa Claus Land of Lights. It’s the story of everyone’s favorite reindeer, Rudolph, told in brilliant LED lights.
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire. The classic Christmas song comes to life at Santa’s Candy Castle.
- Scrooge’s Christmas. The Lincoln Boyhood Drama Association presents Ken Jones’ adaptation of Charles Dickens’ classic tale, A Christmas Carol.
- More Shopping. Stop in Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop for face painting and mulled cider and visit the Santa Claus Christmas Store to find a special keepsake.
See more details about all the events happening during the Santa Claus Christmas Celebration.