Whether you like it plain or fully dressed, nothing beats chowing down on a juicy burger.
May is National Hamburger Month, and May 30 happens to be National Hamburger Day. So, we’ve compiled a list of great, local restaurants where you can grab a mouth-watering burger to celebrate (your taste buds will thank you).
Local Spots to Grab a Burger:
- The New Boston Tavern is a quaint and friendly little restaurant where you can order a traditional burger served with your choice of potato and a fresh salad.
- Hungry enough to eat like a horse? The Chateau’s special ½ pound Chateau Burger should do the trick.
- Frosty’s Fun Center is a local place where you can munch on a burger and play miniature golf. However, we wouldn’t recommend trying to do both of those at the same time.
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari has a few different options for burgers including Kringle’s Kafe, Goblin Burgers, and ZOOMbabwe Grill.
- Just because it’s National Hamburger Month doesn’t mean your taste buds have to choose between two of the world’s greatest foods. At Jenk’s Pizza, Brick Oven Pizza, or Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings, you can enjoy the best of both worlds by having pizza and a burger.
- Order a burger at Scoops Ice Cream and satisfy that sweet tooth by finishing off with a frozen treat.
- Staying at the Rockport Inn? You can enjoy a burger at McKenzie’s Grill without ever having to leave the property or take off those comfy house shoes.
- And of course you could try out one of Fat Daddy’s Grill & Chill burgers, convenient with car-side service.
There are so many options! Find our full list of local places to eat here.