Check out fireworks, festivals, outdoor fun, and things to during your July 4 trip:
- Explore the 14 Lincoln-era replica cabins and artifact-filled museum at Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum.
- Relax on the beach, visit the Nature Center, and see the Bicentennial Plaza dedicated to our nation’s 16th president at Lincoln State Park. Take a paddle boat ride or hike the same trails that Abe once walked as a boy.
- An eye-catching fireworks spectacular begins at 9:00 pm Central Time at Holiday World on Thursday, July 4. You can view the fireworks from any location inside the park!
- Book a four-night stay beginning July 1 – 16 at NorthStar Vacation Rentals and receive 50% off one night and free horseback riding for four at Santa’s Stables!
- Pick up some tasty fudge at the Santa Claus Christmas Store. The Chocolate Explosion is covered in festive red, white, and blue sprinkles. Yum!
- Learn about Lincoln’s legacy at Indiana’s first national park, Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. The cost is only $5 per family and features a museum, film, walking trails, and the Living Historical Farm.