June is jam-packed with fun from beginning to end! From outdoor rec to live entertainment to shopping ’til you drop… here are all the events, activities, and things to do you’ll want to add to your June itinerary.
10 Things to Do in June
- Watch a movie on the big screen under the night sky at Holiday Drive-In. Bring the whole family—including well-behaved pets, some blankets, and some snacks, and settle in for a double feature. (But don’t forget your cash… credit/debit cards aren’t accepted!)
- Take home a keepsake or souvenir to remember your visit! You’ll find just what you’re looking for at the Santa Claus Christmas Store, Santa’s Candy Castle, Santa’s TOYS, Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop, Pumpkins & More Farm Market, Beloved Farms, Beverly J. Ellen, and Darlena’s Holiday and Gift Shoppe.
- Have an extra-special Christmas wish for Santa this year? Write down those wishes at the Santa Claus Museum & Village during your June visit to ensure Santa gets your letter early. (The reply from Santa’s Elves will be sent in December!)
- Discover all that Lincoln State Park has to offer — from the beach at Lake Lincoln to the educational and interactive exhibits at the Nature Center.
- Hit the trails and horse around at Santa’s Stables! Reservations are available daily (often same day) all month long.
- What was Lincoln’s early life like in Indiana? Find out when you step back in time at the Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum!
- June weather is just right for golfing! Hit the links at this area’s two great courses: Christmas Lake Golf Club and The Rustic Golf Course.
- The Living Historical Farm inside Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial is one of the most unique spots in the area! Explore the cabin yard, meet the animals, and learn something new from the costumed rangers as they perform a variety of historical activities.
- The peaches, cherries, and blueberries are coming along wonderfully at Lakeview Orchards, and the market plans to open by mid-month. (Watch our What’s Open page to find out when opening day is!)
- Saint Meinrad Archabbey is a beautiful place to spend an early summer day. Take a self-guided tour to explore the amazing architecture and well-tended grounds.
June Events Calendar
June 4-5 – Lincoln Flyer Train Ride leaving from Santa Claus, Indiana
June 4, 11, 18, 25 – Live Music at Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery