Here’s your guide to making this month a-MAY-zing!
May Fun and Festivals:
- Pack a picnic and enjoy country views while sipping local wine. Visit local wineries, Pepper’s Ridge Winery, and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery, on Saturdays for live entertainment.
- Lincoln Amphitheatre kicks off the 2019 season on May 18, 2019, with an already sold out show! Molly Hatchet and “Here I Grew Up” are in June. Get your tickets here.
- The Spring Heritage Day is an event that will take you back in time. Costumed interpreter offers an authentic pioneer experience the whole family will love.
- Learn about local safety and programs from EMS & EMA at Santa Claus Touch-A-Truck on May 18, 2019. Check out local fire trucks, police cars, a helicopter, meet Safety Sam and Smokey the bear, and more.
- Experience lifelike Lincoln at the Living Historical Farm inside Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. The farm is open Wednesdays through Sundays until Memorial Day, and daily after that.
- Guess who will be back in town, starting Memorial Day Weekend? Come visit with Santa Claus at the Santa Claus Christmas Store!
- Walk the same path Abraham Lincoln walked as a young man and visit with his neighbors. Meet at Lincoln Amphitheatre on May 26 at 7:00 pm CT for the Ghost Walk.
This month is packed with family-friendly fun.
This blog post has been updated from April 2018.