Summer has officially arrived and includes tons of fun activities! From live music to community celebrations, this month is going to be a fun one.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO IN JULY:
- There are several events and activities for families visiting around the 4th of July. For a complete list of fireworks shows and other activities, check out this guide to celebrating Independence Day.
- The 4th of July isn’t the only time to see fireworks around here! For the entire month of July, Friday Night Fireworks at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari light up the sky.
- A new musical production, “Here I Grew Up,” takes the stage at Lincoln Amphitheatre July 11-13, 2019.
- The 2019 Abraham Lincoln Freedom Festival is a day full of music, food, a car show, and a fireworks display at dusk. In addition to free admission to the event, enjoy free admission to the Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum that day, too!
- You can also catch live music every Saturday at Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery.
Whether you’re interested in a family-friendly experience or discovering something new on your trip, July is an excellent time for family fun in Santa Claus, Indiana, and Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.
Don’t wait to book your stay!