It’s officially Spring! And that means we’re marking our calendars with spring events!
Planning your spring itinerary? Here are eight events happening at Lincoln State Park, Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum, and other spots in and near Santa Claus, Indiana!
Spring Events Calendar
- You know what pairs perfectly with wine? Live entertainment! Pepper’s Ridge Winery is serving up local sips and live music on Saturdays throughout the spring season.
- On March 19 and April 2, get ready to get dirty at the Living Historical Farm inside Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial. During Planting Workshops, volunteers are invited to help plant historic varieties of crops at the farm.
- The Easter Bunny hops his way to Jim Yellig Park on April 16 for Spring Flings & Easter Things. Enjoy photos with the Easter Bunny, egg hunts and games, and food trucks.
- Santa’s Lodge and the Tri-County YMCA are revving up spring with the Flex Your Muscle Car Show on April 30! Participants can win trophies and other great prizes. Spectators can enjoy seeing amazing vehicles and sampling food trucks.
- The Stir-N-Hope 20th Anniversary Spring Fling Celebration invites guests to an evening of dinner, dancing, a silent auction, and more in support of this not-for-profit organization that provides therapeutic horseback riding sessions to handicapped individuals.
- Lace up your running shoes! Mr. Lincoln’s Neighborhood 5K Run/Walk races through Lincoln State Park on May 7.
- Relive history at Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum! The family-friendly Spring Heritage Day features costumed interpreters, demonstrators, storytelling, kids’ activities, music, food, and so much more.
- Lincoln Amphitheatre’s 2022 performance schedule kicks off on May 14 with Garrison Keillor Tonight and continues throughout spring… and summer and fall!
More Fun Coming Up
Be sure to check out the entire calendar of events to see even more fun coming up throughout the year.