Bring touchdown–worthy food for good luck to your team.
Did you know the most eaten food during the Super Bowl is chicken wings? More than 1.3 billion wings are expected to be consumed during the Super Bowl weekend, according to the National Chicken Council. So, if there aren’t any wings at your party, we know where you can get some.
If you are hosting or attending a party, we have some local suggestions to get the best game day grub.
6 Super Bowl Sunday Snacks:
- Hoosier Land Pizza & Wings provides a wide variety of specialty wing sauces to choose from. If you like heat, try the tropical habanero or hot buffalo. Not a fan of the hot flavors? Let your taste buds go crazy over the sweet & tangy or general tso flavored wings. Don’t miss the specialty pizza, strombolis, salads, and desserts, too! If you don’t feel like leaving the house, call for delivery service.
- Brick Oven Pizza in Santa Claus, Indiana, has hot, fresh pizza and delicious chicken wings. This local favorite offers a delivery service, too! If you already have enough prepping to do at home, just call.
- Food and wine are the perfect combination for Super Bowl Sunday. Pick up a bottle (or a couple of bottles) of local wine at Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery or Pepper’s Ridge Winery.
- Pizza and breadsticks go together like your favorite team and a ring. Stop by Angelo’s Pizza for their breadsticks and cheese sauce; these are a local favorite and can’t be missed.
- Freshly baked cheesy bread from Frosty’s Fun Center is a sure crowd pleaser. And specialty pizzas like the chicken alfredo or bacon cheeseburger options are scrumptious, too.
- Finger foods are a perfect game day snack! Choose from tons of delicious appetizers like homemade chips, nachos, jalapeno poppers, cheese fries, potato skins, and so much more at the Rustic.
Now you are Super Bowl ready.