Have you broken out the hoodies and campfires yet? Are you ready to experience beautiful fall foliage and throw leaves up high in the air? It’s beginning to feel a lot like… FALL!
Fall is Finally Here. Start Planning your Getaway Today.
Here are 5 reasons for a fall getaway.
5. In addition to enjoying the breathtaking scenery, you can explore “The Trail of 12 Stones” at Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial.
4. What better time to take in the scenic countryside on horseback than during October weekends? Santa’s Stables offers fun and entertaining trail rides and pony rides.
3. Pumpkin painting! Don’t miss fall weekends inside Lincoln State Park full of kid activities and beautiful fall foliage.
2. It’s never too early to get your letter in to Santa. Stop by the Santa Claus Village & Museum to write a free letter to Santa and pose for a #SantaSelfie with the 22-foot-tall statue of the jolly guy!
1. Happy Halloween Weekends at Holiday World offer family-friendly fall fun like corn mazes, Holidog’s 3D Halloween Adventure, Carnival Chaos, and more. Plus, you can ride the rides you love and take in Halloween shows while you snack on delicious fall-flavored treats.
So, are you ready to plan your trip? Check out our 13 Family-Friendly Activities of Halloween and make some memories!
Updated October 10, 2018