2023 Tourism Enhancement Grant
The Spencer County Visitors Bureau allocated $100,000 to assist in enhancing tourism in Spencer County during 2023/2024. The tourism enhancement grant was established in March of 2022 to increase the economic impact of tourism throughout the county.
The grant is designed to assist organizations, businesses, events, and tourism-related entities with special projects, events, activities, marketing, and other initiatives that will encourage visitation and tourism in Spencer County.
- Grant info/details (December 2022)
- Online Application (Google Form)
- Download Application (Word; if you need a different format, email marnold@SantaClausInd.org)
Monthly Hours of Operation
Click here to see the current monthly hours of operation flyers for attractions and for restaurants to see what is open when. The flyers also include addresses and phone numbers.
2023/2024 SCVB Deadlines
- Fall events for printed rack card due May 5, 2023
- Christmas events for printed event guide due July 7, 2023
- Events for local resident events mailer due July 7, 2023
- Info for 2024 brochure/Visitor’s Guide due October 20, 2023
- Locations/info for 2024 Spencer County Map due December 1, 2023
Please help us keep brochures and info up to date in all area businesses! Check out this list to make sure the info for your business is correct. You will be able to see what the most recent brochure/rack card looks like for each Spencer County tourism business.
Tourism Businesses in Spencer County
There are many resources the Visitors Bureau provides and many ways the Visitors Bureau promotes tourism businesses as well as Spencer County as a destination. We’d love to sit down and chat with you to brainstorm ideas and help businesses better understand ways the Visitors Bureau can help your business and promotes this incredible destination.
ATTENTION New Businesses!
Please fill out the New Tourism Business online form, which will provide the Visitors Bureau with the information needed to promote your business.