As you plan your summer trip, keep in mind that weather is often unpredictable. With a little preparation, you can be ready for whatever rolls your way.
Keep these trip tips in mind:
- Typical temperatures range from the lower 60s to upper 70s in April. Once May arrives, expect highs in the 70s.
- Consider packing an umbrella or poncho in case it rains while you are out and about.
- Don’t forget sunglasses and a hat for those bright and sunny days!
- Click here to view current weather conditions.
- Don’t let a little rain ruin your fun! You may be surprised to discover everything you can experience. Learn more here.
Warm spring temperatures are perfect for planning a weekend getaway.