Vacations are all about rest and relaxation. But, sometimes we end up driving from one activity to the next, spending as much time in the pursuit of activities as we do resting.
When you’re planning your next getaway to Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home, check out all of the amazing overnight accommodations with on-site activities.
These accommodations feature amenities and activities your family will love:
- Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort: What isn’t there to do at Lake Rudolph? The campground offers amenities including Santa’s SplashDown WaterPark, Blitzen Bay Family Pool, fishing lake, golf car rentals, miniature golf, paddleboat rentals, and so much more. In addition to that, the campground hosts on-site activities daily that include bingo, family movie night, tie-dye shirts, wood crafts, and more.
- Lincoln Pines Lakefront Resort: Most cottages are lakefront or poolside, making these activities just steps from the rentals. Don’t forget to take advantage of the game room complete with shuffleboard, foosball, and air hockey tables. All cottages also come with a grill and firepit. Don’t worry about having to leave if you forgot something, the on-site camp store has basic necessities available for purchase.
- Santa’s Lodge: Adventure seekers will love the on-site activities at Santa’s Lodge including ziplines and a rock climbing wall. St. Nick’s Restaurant is on site, too, making mealtime easy. Plan to swim no matter what time of the year you visit, they have indoor and outdoor pools!
- Lincoln State Park: Pitch a tent, or rent a cabin, and immerse yourself in nature. While camping at Lincoln State Park, you don’t have to go far for endless hours of fun. Recreational activities include fishing, hiking, swimming, and more. You can even catch a show at the majestic Lincoln Amphitheatre.
- Santa’s Lakeside Cottages: Everyone in your family will stay entertained at Santa’s Lakeside Cottages. Drop a line in the lake off of your balcony for catch-and-release fishing, take the kids for a ride on Santa’s Express Train, zoom or simply relax at the swimming pool complete with a splash pad for the youngsters. S’mores in the summertime are a must, luckily each cottage comes with a fire pit.
On-site amenities and activities make these lodging options ideal for active families who don’t want the fun to end! But, don’t forget, this destination is full of fun things to do!
You can find a complete list of overnight accommodations here.
This blog post was updated from February 2018.