Summer has officially arrived and includes tons of fun activities! From live music to community celebrations, this month is going to be a fun one.
Here’s what to do in July:
- There are several events and activities for families visiting around the 4th of July. For a complete list of fireworks shows and other activities, check out this guide to celebrating Independence Day.
- The 4th of July isn’t the only time to see fireworks around here! For the entire month of July, Friday Night Fireworks at Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari light up the sky.
- A new musical production takes the Lincon Amphitheatre stage, “Here I Grew Up.” Learn about President Lincoln’s 14 formative year’s right here in southern Indiana. Performances are July 11, 12, and 13, 2019, from 7:00 – 9:15 pm CT.
- The 2019 Abraham Lincoln Freedom Festival is a full day of free, family-friendly fun. In addition to free admission to the event, enjoy free admission to the Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum that day, too!
- You can also catch live music every Saturday at Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery.
Whether you’re interested in mingling with the locals or discovering something new on your trip, July is an excellent time for family fun in Santa Claus, Indiana, and Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home.
Don’t wait to book your stay!
This blog post was updated from June 2018.