In a town called Santa Claus, we truly live up to the name during the holiday season. Attractions and events are extra special during the Christmas season and will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. There are so many reasons to visit, we can’t list them all!
10 reasons to visit during the holidays:
10. There are so many photo opportunities! Take a festive family photo while roasting chestnuts on an open fire. Get a #SantaSelfie with the numerous Santa Statues around town.
9. Write a letter to Santa at the Santa Claus Museum & Village and receive a reply before Christmas.
8. Visit with Santa at the Santa Claus Christmas Store or Mr. Fontanini will also be at the store for a meet & greet on December 7, 2018, from 2:00–4:00 pm CT.
7. You know Dasher and Dancer… meet the Live Reindeer at Santa’s Toys from November 24 and November 25, 2018.
6. Browse the annual Santa Claus Arts & Crafts show or shop at local boutiques and stores to find special gifts for everyone on your list.
5. Nostalgic candy from days gone by, collectible PEZ dispensers, and more fun souvenirs fill the shelves at Santa’s Candy Castle.
4. Festive light displays are all around. Experience the Santa Claus Land of Lights at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort during a 1.2-mile car ride through the shining story of Rudolph. Or drive through beautiful residential displays during the Festival of Lights.
3. “Scrooges Christmas” is entertaining for the whole family. Enjoy performances at the Heritage Hills High School Auditorium, just five minutes outside of Santa Claus, Indiana.
2. Santa Claus, reindeer, elves, candy, and so much more, all in one place? Yes. That’s right! Come experience the annual Santa Claus Christmas Parade this year.
1. But most importantly, the greatest festivity of them all is spending time with family!
Not convinced yet? Check out all the festive events coming up during the holidays. If you’re ready to book a trip, these Christmas packages might be the perfect fit for your family.