With all the family fun and adventure there is to be had while visiting, wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy those special touches which make your stay feel a little more like home? We have a few ideas for a home away from home.
• You can enjoy a peaceful summer evening on a patio swing at Santa’s Cottages or lounging by the pool.
• Relax, knowing your whole family is under one roof at Silent Night Vacation & Golf Rentals. Enjoy the game room, too!
• Reduce your drive time, by staying right across the street from Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari at NorthStar Vacation Rentals.
• Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort offers spacious cabins and rental RVs surrounded by all kinds of fun things to do within walking distance: Santa’s Splashdown Waterpark, mini golf, fishing, paddle boats, and Blitzen Bay Swimming Pool.
• No need to pack board games if you stay at Holiday Guest House Suites. These charming rentals have that covered. You can even grill out on your own patio or deck.
For more information about places to stay near Holiday World and all the amenities, click here.