Holiday Drive-In Movie Theater
Catch the latest big-screen flicks at Holiday Drive-In, one of few drive-in theaters left in the U.S. Six viewing screens offer a nightly double feature providing a perfect evening of entertainment at a family-friendly price. Stop by one of three concession stands for popcorn and goodies to munch on during the show. You can watch from your car or bring a lawn chair and enjoy watching your favorite new releases under the stars.
NEW Social Distancing Rules & Regulations
The drive-in has to run things a little differently during this time in order to protect everyone. They ask that everyone be respectful, and work together as we all navigate through things.
- Only the front concession will be open (located between screen 1 and screen 2).
- There will be limited concessions and no more than ten people inside the concessions building at one time. Please send only one adult per vehicle to the concession building at one time.
- The concession area will be taped off to show guests where to stand. Guests must keep six feet apart.
- Please have cash out and ready before you get to the register.
- Restrooms will be sectioned off to display six-feet distances.
- The drive-in asks that if you sit outside of your car to watch the movie, please sit in front of your vehicle. Distance yourself from the people next to you.
The Holiday Drive-In is typically open from April through September.
Admission (for two movies)
- Adults $10
- Children (ages 4-11) $5
Click here to see the hours of operation for local attractions and restaurants.
Family fun nightReviewed 08-14-19
This place is wonderful! Very clean & nice environment with a lot of screens going at once! Brought my children here to see Toy Story 4 and we had a good time. It was a whole new experience for them... Read More
Drive-In Night!Reviewed 07-29-19
One of the most popular summer spots in Indiana! It’s clean and fun! Get there early to get a good spot and grab some food! So much fun! Read More
6 Screen drive-in!Reviewed 06-18-19
If you thought drive-in's were yesterday, you haven't been to Holiday Drive In. Playing the just-released to seasonal themed film specials all in digital. Clean restrooms and snack bar. Staff is... Read More
Write a review
On the map below, you'll find Holiday Drive-In Movie Theater, as well as a few of the lodging, dining, and activities that are close by.
What is there to do during these long, cold, and sometimes dreary winter days? A LOT when you’re visiting Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home! Though so...
Planning your 2021 summer vacation to Santa Claus, Indiana, and sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home is nothing to procrastinate. To make sure you get the summer vacation you’re drea...
After a year in which almost everyone’s vacation plans were put on hold, 2021 is shaping up to be the year of travel. And if your resolution for the new year is finding fun, family-friendly thi...