We’re Glad You’re Here
Thank you for visiting our website. We’re here to help!
- Whether you’re looking for coasters, nostalgia, or outdoor recreation, you’ll find it here. From Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari to the Santa Claus Christmas Store, tons of fun awaits. Browse through our list of Things To Do.
- Did you know Abraham Lincoln grew up just five minutes from what is now Santa Claus, Indiana? Check out sites like Lincoln State Park and Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial.
- Craving a cheesy slice of hot pizza or a sweet snack to help cool off? From Frosty’s Fun Center to Santa’s Candy Castle, we can help treat your taste buds. Find a list of local restaurants with locations, menus, and more here.
- What’s going on? From concerts and performances to local festivals, check out our current and upcoming events.
- Ticket info, hours of operation, and contact info for local attractions can be found on individual listings such as these.
- Download our map to see what’s located where.
- Visit the Visitors Bureau (at 39 North Kringle Place, Santa Claus, IN 47579) to get area brochures, destination maps, and more. There is info available outside 24/7, or if we’re open, pop in to say hi!