Santa Claus, Indiana, and the sites throughout Lincoln’s Indiana Boyhood Home not only offer family-friendly activities everyone can enjoy but also budget-friendly prices so you can enjoy more. This guide will give you an idea of what you can expect to spend on various activities… and what you can do for free!
There are tons of FREE things to do, that don’t cost anything:
- See how many Santa statues your family can spot around town.
- Entrance to Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial is free!
- Santa’s Candy Castle is FREE to tour, but don’t be surprised if you just have to purchase a frozen hot chocolate before you leave.
- Tour the Santa Claus Museum & Village and write a letter to Santa in the town’s original post office.
- Take a self-guided tour of Saint Meinrad Archabbey, one of only two remaining in the United States.
- Take your picture in front of the famous Santa Claus Post Office.
- Wine tastings are complimentary at local wineries:
- It’s always free to browse! Check out souvenir and gift items at these local shops:
- Beloved Farms
- Beverly J. Ellen
- Darlena’s Holiday and Gift Shoppe
- Evergreen Boutique & Christmas Shop
- Pumpkins & More
- Saint Meinrad Archabbey Gift Shop
- Santa Claus Christmas Store
- Santa Claus Hardware
- Santa’s TOYS
If your family is craving more, see how much you can do for $5 or less:
- Purchase a kid’s ticket for a double feature at Holiday Drive-In for only $5
- Treat the little ones to a ride with Foxy the pony at Santa’s Stables for only $5
- The cost is only $5 for adults and $3 for kids to tour Lincoln Pioneer Village & Museum
- Play arcade games at Frosty’s Fun Center
For $10 or less your family can:
- Purchase an adult ticket for a double feature at Holiday Drive-In for only $10 – for TWO movies! And, you’re allowed to bring your own picnic!
- Indiana residents may enter Lincoln State Park for $7. Visitors from out-of-state may enter Lincoln State Park for $9.
- Purchase a glass of wine at Pepper’s Ridge Winery and Monkey Hollow Winery and Distillery.
Wait, there’s still more:
There’s plenty of savings to be had when visiting Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari.
Your general admission ticket gets you into TWO parks, each containing some of the world’s best wooden coasters and water coasters! AND, on top of that they offer:
- FREE Parking
- FREE Sunscreen
- FREE Wi-fi
- FREE Soft drinks